Adults must have a permit before scheduling drives with our instructors.
Steps to obtain a permit (if you do not already have a Washington Id):
- Go to DOL.WA.GOV
- Under Drivers, click get a drivers license
- Click steps to getting your first license
- Click Instruction Permits
- Click Log in or Join
- Click (Join Now!), and make an account
- Confirm your account information
- After you get a confirmation code, hit continue
- you should see your license number. It should Start with WDL write it down or print it out.
If you have your Washington id , or your License number:
You must pass a State Written Test
Please call (509)491-3443 to schedule a written test at a time and location convenient for you.